In need work....

Sonja Smedley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3670 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

...or should I better say "I need money" :))

Well after 4 years in SL now I thought it is time to get some experience in working here.

So I wanted to ask, is there any kind of job I could do?

Hm...I thought applying as a host or dancer, but I am really really bad in emoting in english cause my native language is german.

I don´t have a webcam too, though this is not the thing I want to do here anyway.

I like to dance or take pics or I could model, no idea...whatever.

If there is any idea I would be thankful:)

If you can pay attention to local chat you will see a message when new visitor comes in, then you teleport to the main building and see if they need any assistance. Send them notecards if needed and answer questions. If they want to book a photographer you will open our Google sheet and see who is available, or just check who is online lol. Not a camping job, just to be friendly, polite, look good and stay in contact with the rest of the team. Pay is 100L$ per every booked photo. If you can do this feel free to visit my studio in-world and apply to be CSR. 

Thank you all for your suggestions...luckily I met someone ingame who saw my flickr at my profile and now we have a deal...I am doing model pics for him:)

This is something similar I have done in the past for someone and it is much fun:))

Glad I found something.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3670 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.