Oldest Active Resident

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3697 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Yes I've seen that before, but that doesn't say whether Steller still logs on or not. I've tried her beanstalk thing which is still up, but haven't seen her on and haven't gotten a reply back to a message I've sent. Which brings me back to my question: oldest "active" not oldest in general.

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

.... [ 
visions of Lance "borrowing the blood of the oldest active SL Resident and processing it in his Lab spinning through my head "
 ]...

And this information would benefit you how exacty Lance?
:P

It would sate my curiousity is all. Its been a while since I've seen anyone on that was older than me. 

Lance Armstrong wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Yes I've seen that before, but that doesn't say whether Steller still logs on or not. I've tried her beanstalk thing which is still up, but haven't seen her on and haven't gotten a reply back to a message I've sent. Which brings me back to my question: oldest "active" not oldest in general.

Did you notice the post by Eve? 

While I haven't spoke with her myself I have noticed she still logs on. 

Lance Armstrong wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

The oldest SL resident last logged in (with her original account) in mid-December 2013.   February of 2014 another S. Sunshine (Account also created in 2002) last logged in.  There are also several other accounts from 2003 that logged on in Dec of 2013.

Stellar Starship wrote:

Lance Armstrong wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

The oldest SL resident last logged in (with her original account) in mid-December 2013.   February of 2014 another S. Sunshine (Account also created in 2002) last logged in.  There are also several other accounts from 2003 that logged on in Dec of 2013.

I'm not sure if she is wanting the attention, but Eve was logged in today.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3697 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.