where can I find out when and how long I was Online to SL? Logfile ?

optimist Sunbelter

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

If you save chatlogs to your hard drive, then its likely you'll find this info there, although as far as I know there isn't a separate logfile. This is where my info is stored on my hard drive. Obviously change Peter to your own user name.

C:\Users\Peter\appdata\Roaming

All Second Life or Firestorm (whichever viewer you have been using) information is stored within this sub-folder.

For future use, you might want to get yourself an avatar online HUD type of device, put your own avatar(s) names on it, and that will store the information until you need to see it.

• Like 3

optimist Sunbelter wrote:

Where can I find out when and how long I was online to SL?  Some kind of Logfile with timestamp?

This is the third time you've asked this question - is there a special reason you need this information that badly? I'm assuming Linden Lab would have this sort of information somewhere - if you're in a court proceeding and are looking for an alibi or something like that you may be able to subpoena Linden Lab for that information but that's the only way you could get it.

Your ISP may also have some sort of log file, either on your computer or in their system.

Other than that, the chat logs are probably the best you can do after the fact.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.