stream provider wont answer questions

chesterburnett

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Well its thursday and still no response any day last week since I 1st contacted you on monday.......and every day since about not wanting a 2nd stream or the 438 port 45303 and wanting to renew my current stream 427 port 44202 and I would like my refund of 1500L for the not used and not wanted stream and no where in the help notecard or at the landmark is there any other way to contact anyone about this stream..this is the KA radio streams with Landmark at Severy and the creator and owner is Kahlie Niven who I have asked each day since last week monday to address this but still no response has happened. I had 4 days left to my stream and went to renew it but used the wrong kiosk accidentally and it gave me a new and second stream...which I didnt want. There is no other person or way connected to this site to resolve this as none are listed. thanks to any help I can get..respectfully  chesterburnett

1 answer to this question

Hi Chester,

We here in "Answers" are residents, just like you. There is nothing we can do to resolve this issue. You'll have to deal directly with the vendor, who is also another resident. Linden Lab does not get involved in resident-to-resident disputes, so I'm afraid any resolution of your problem must come either from the person you paid for the service, or by you dropping the issue and moving on.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.