Searching for a Landscaper

Rhamantu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I looking to hire someone who is VERY good at editing terrain to come to my land and fix the jagged mess I made.

I bought a house, with a basement, for a huge amount (for me) of L$. The land I'm renting is nearly flat against the water level. So not wanting a flooded basement, I attempted to make a gentle natural-looking hill. That part was easy. Things went south though when I tried to excavate a space for the basement. I now have these horrible peaks and dips all around the perimeter of my house foundation that no amount of smoothing or flattening (by me) can fix.

So, there's the problem, and I need help.

Rhamantu wrote:

I looking to hire someone who is VERY good at editing terrain to come to my land and fix the jagged mess I made.

I bought a house, with a basement, for a huge amount (for me) of L$. The land I'm renting is nearly flat against the water level. So not wanting a flooded basement, I attempted to make a gentle natural-looking hill. That part was easy. Things went south though when I tried to excavate a space for the basement. I now have these horrible peaks and dips all around the perimeter of my house foundation that no amount of smoothing or flattening (by me) can fix.

So, there's the problem, and I need help.

I'll send you an IM inworld.  I can come and take a look, if it's fixable by using the land terraform tools, I can do it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.