Need a graphic designer and photographer for my mesh products :)

Whitney Deka

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3719 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there!

I'm a 3D artist / mesh builder / texture artist etc. I usually work outside of SL as a freelancer, but this is way more fun (of course!) and it's my goal to be able to focus more of my time on making a living through SL. I really love making items for SL, but the product image, graphic design, etc aspect of running a SL business is something I struggle with. I make new items regularly but never end up listing them, or wait months after finishing, because either my product pictures suck, or I just never take them (lol). I hate this aspect of creating. I end up shying away from creating as a whole because of this step. It's really silly.

Right now, even calling my brand a brand is a bit of a stretch. Almost all of my item images are using different fonts, colors, etc. It's pretty gross. The items themselves are well recieved, lots of repeat customers, but I think I could do so much more if I weren't held back in the marketing department. My store, Cup of Cozy: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/55475

I have two needs:

1. Someone to take nice product images with context. I have a potted plant item that needs to be listed, for example. I'd like it to be in a garden or on a patio.

2. PSD product advertisement templates (and the rights to keep using them). One for the main marketplace listing, and at least one more for additional pop-up images. Little logo in the bottom corner (I can make this if you don't want to), a very simple border, text formatting ready to go, etc.

I have two shops that need these services. My current store, Cup of Cozy, caters to furniture and items you'd expect to see in your first life :P. Antiques, contemporary items, I'll probably add more modern stuff later. My new store called "shula" will be for fantasy, medieval, magical, gorean, etc RP items. Mostly furniture and accessories, maybe weapons.

I would LOVE to find someone to be my sole go-to provider. That's my best case scenario. We can discuss a flat fee per product + flat fees for the templates, or even profit sharing. I'm open to your ideas. Reply to this thread or get ahold of me in-world on this name or on AyaShula, the account for my other store and the account I spend more time on. Thanks for reading my long-winded post and I hope you hear from you soon. :)

Hello,

Here is my Flickr stream http://www.flickr.com/photos/artist_amara/ And I am including some examples I have made recently.

V-Twins Bootleggerz - Nashville Plain 2.png

This is a simple vendor image that shows the product without any background. Client sends me boots and informs me about the deadline when he needs them finished. He places his own text.

V-Twins Lone Wolf.png

For this vendor photo I had to create a scene and using it for each bike the client sends. Same client as previous.

Elegant tree 2 nature BG.png

This product is rezzed on a sim and shoot there. No writings.

Aerial-portrait-gift-pose.png

The last one shows a lightly edited portrait pose with a logo and a name.

If you liked what you saw feel free to contact me and we will chat about the details. Have a nice day!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3719 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.