Ideas To Improve Marketplace Experience For Merchants

Justyn Blackburn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1. I would like to see the Names of items not the numbers only, that has been purchased on Marketplace in the Second Life Transactions.

2. I would like to have improved statistics of sold items at Marketplace and Second Life Transactions.

Like to see the Icon [Sold Units 96], when you browse through (My Store) at Marketplace.

And you could be able to see sales graph, when you click on the [Sold Unit ] Button.

3. I would really appreaciate, if Linden Lab will make it able to download a Second Life Transaction Viewer.

So you could see what sells good what not. You could have total overview of your Marketplace.

You could adjust Pricing and other things. 

What do you think about it? Do you like my and others ideas? As a Merchant on Marketplace, do you have an idea to improve the marketplace?

Greetigns Justyn

As a fellow merchant, just your item 1 would make me deliriously happy - and maybe it's relatively easy to implement...?

Item 2 is nice, though i'd prefer if there was a more usable report function showing all items sold.

Of course, making marketplace place work really well for customers would be my top priority.

I would love to add some ideas as well and it has mostly to do with user friendly ability on the listing side:

Manage listings

- newest items first (now you have to click the arrow all the time to make newest item appear on top. I don't want to see my oldest items every time, especially when I am deleting stuff it's and endless process necause marketplace is slow.)
- delete multiple items would be so handy, now I have to delete them one by one

when editing several items at the same time: adding a category should not end up in no category at all which is the case now (still have to adjust that with editing one product)
- add demo
- add related products

When you work with a complete line (like shoes, make-up, skins etc) it is handy if you can add the demo that is used by this line

- adding multiple related products (8 at the same time, this would also be handy when you edit one product). 

That would save so much time. The only thing that is left then is just adding a picture, so it would be great and helplful if that can be realized. 

A feature I would like on the customer side: add your favorite store, so you have a list of favorite merchants or stores instead of going to your favorites all the time. 

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.