Zombie Apocalypse Party Advert - What's Adult About This?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3800 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am trying to post our event in Search, about my club's party, but it won't let me.  I've posted with similar type notes before without trouble, but now it gives me the error message " Please correct the following:   The event appears to contain adult material, but is on a General or Mature region. Please choose an adult region. Refer to the Maturity ratings wiki page for more details."

It doesn't make sense to me - as this was the message I was trying to post: 

"ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE PARTY

ARGH!!!!  The grid has been infected!!!! Zombies are everywhere!!!

The compound at the BBW Heaven Beach Club was breached a while ago - but don't let that stop you lurching our way for our Zombie party!..and welcoming back DJ Vicious to his old stomping ground.  

If you stagger out to one party this year - make it this one - people are simply dying to get in here!

Dress as a Zombie (plenty of Zombie related free stuff on Marketplace under Zombie and Blood Splatter),  or come as you are - we always welcome fresh blood!

Please note, private areas of your body, should be kept private...or they may become infected and have to be removed!  Lol."

I even tried removing words like 'body' and 'compound' even though I've used them before.... but no.  Same error message.

So what is wrong with my advert?   Anyone? :/

No - it isn't at all.   It stands for Big Beautiful Woman..... there is nothing adult about it.  :)

It's only a minority that have pushed it into the fetish circles, particularly in SL, and removed it's original meaning behind the term.... but originally it was started to try and promote self acceptance - because society has such terrible misconceptions of fat people and feels it's ok to abuse them.  The original campaign to try and stop the self hatred that many fat people felt, because of the abuse they continutally received on the streets, started out rather like the "No Body Shame Campaign" in real life by Whitney Way Thore (Google her - she's incredible).     

The No Body Shame Campaign (as was the original BBW and BBHM campaign) is a movement that recognizes obesity as a complex, multi-faceted issue that is best dealt with by first unapologetically loving yourself as you are, without being shamed out of a gym or off a dance floor. A movement that knows positive change can’t start, or be sustained, until you are truly kind to yourself from the inside out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3800 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.