how do you get rid of square inner thighs

shadowedpassion

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

There is not a lot you can do, the avatar mesh has very low detail in this area.

You can try on a lot of demo skins, and look for one that does as good a job as possible.

You can buy a prim butt enhancer

You can buy a full mesh avatar

Both of the last two have their own drawbacks, not the least of which is cost.

• Like 1

I was facing the same issue with my avatar but I used a workaround. A full mesh avi limits my clothing options too much plus that I was happy with my facial features. So I use a mesh body without hands, feet, head.(plus alpha masks) And searched for a skin that resembles my original look as close as possible, but which has appliers for the chosen brand of mesh body. Placing the skin on your original shape should not alter your face drastically. Now I still use my original avi but with new skin to give me all the clothing options. But when it comes to action and my avi undresses, I switch to outfit which contains the mesh body, (and feet in my case but that isn't necessary).

Pros:

Very flexible, all standard clothing can be used.

Body shapes are great in all positions when undressed. (Especially that groin area)

Cons:

Original body shape must be same as mesh body to ensure that proprtions dont change when undressing, otherwise its looks kind of funny for your partner when certain parts are suddenly bigger or smaller when clothes are off.

Although Its not so expensive as a full mesh plus all fitting accessories, its still a one time investment of roughly 3000L (more if you want real feet)

The only drawback for me is that you have to be fully undressed first to take advantage of this.

I know this thread is old, but I stumbled on it many times while searching for a solution. Now that I found one that im happy with, I still wanted to share it here.

I'm sure there are other or maybe better solutions, but I'm still a newbie (8 days old) and this was the first thing I wanted to have fixed.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.