Male Modeler looking for a model job

Matthew Weiger

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3869 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As one who used to work as a runway model and trained models in SL, I know that good, experienced male avatar models are in demand.  You do not mention what type of modeling you might do but one place to start would be to be a shop model.  No training is necessary, usually, for that role and all you need is a good looking avatar and the abiltiy to accessorize properly what you are given to model.  You will also probably need a few poses.  Payment is normally in clothing items.

I suggest that you post a photo of your avatar here.  There is none that I could see in your profile.

Again, I suggest that you put a good photo of your avatar on the first page of your profile (where it generally goes).  Not all shops have store models.  One I know of is Delirium.  Go to the shop, look at the clothes and see if you would be comfortable modeling them.

As in RL, models in SL are generally required to model what is given to them and to be able to change skins, accessorize, and sometimes change shapes to put what they are modeling in the best possible light.

To do runway work, you are better off being formally trained at one of the many schools in SL.  Models who are trained have an easier time getting work in shows.

Keep an open mind and have fun.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3869 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.