Demo script please

LovedWarrior Quan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am new at building in sl. I have no knowledge of scripts.

I made some mesh hats with roses and I would like my customers try it first. I believe I need a demo script.

Can anyone give me a demo script please? I just put it in the content folders I suppose. is that correct?

Are there different scripts for hats and shoes and so on or one script can be used for all? 

Thanks.

I am not sure what you mean by a "demo script" in this context.   I suppose it could be something that calls llAttachToAvatarTemp, which causes the item to attach without ever going through the avatar's inventory and to vanish when removed or when you relog.

But more usually content creators simply add an extra prim or mesh to a no mod item, so you end up with a big poster reading DEMO just above your head, or something like that -- so you can see what the item is like but can't really use it for anything.

Either way, this forum is for people who are trying to write scripts for themselves.   If you want someone to make a script for you, the Wanted forum would be a more appropriate place to ask.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.