Help with appliers

NatalieHope

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3751 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all, I've recently purchased SLink hands and the "cute azz" mesh attachment and had been getting by with the colour -changing options provided. They weren't perfect , obviously, but I got by.

When regrave (the store my skin is from) released appliers for both these two products, I was elated! However, unfortunately with both these appliers, while getting very close to my skin colour on both the products, the line between avatar body and the mesh object was still pretty visible. Many others have left reviews for these products claiming that the transitions between SL default body and the attachments are seamless. 

I'm wondering whether I'm actually doing something wrong. My skin is a Redgrave Tan skin and I made sure that I selected the Tan option for both the appliers...HELP! It feels like I've wasted a lot of lindens :/

Slink has one of the best customer service in Second Life.  Send an IM to Slink Resident describing the problem you are having with your hands and she will contact you. Also, if you joined the Slink Group, you can ask there.  The community is very friendly and helpful and often both Siddean and SoCS are online and will be available to help.

I don't know anything about the Cute Azz but you should be able to contact CK Winx and ask her.  Or check in the store and see if there is any additional information available there.

Same thing happened to me; I bought hands & feet appliers for my Redgrave skin and, while the former worked flawlessly, the latter did not -the HUD had, in fact, one skin tone missing. I contacted Emilia and she sent a revised applier that did work as intended.

Why this happens relatively often, I don't know; I suspect many skin creators are scrambling to offer SLink appliers for their past creations and, in their rush retrieving, organizing and adapting them, some more mistakes than desirable may occur.

Anyway, since SLink's products can be tinted separately from being used with a skin applier, use the OmniHUD to make sure your hands and feet aren't tinted, with its 'Reset to white' button.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3751 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.