people paid me money but i dont get it

Garret1234

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3893 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

The balance displayed on the in world viewer may not be correct.  Check your balance by looking at My Account on this web site.

If that does not show the increase, then open your Transaction History and look for the payment there.  If you don't find it at all, then the chances are that she a) did not pay you and is just saying that she did, b) she paid the wrong person (possibly someone with a name similar to yours), or c) there has been some sort of computer error. 

If it turns out she paid the wrong person, there is nothing she can do except to contact the person, explain the error, and politely request the return of the money.  The other person does not HAVE to return the money, however.  If they do not, there is nothing further she can do.

If it appears to be a system error, have her submit a Support Ticket to Linden Lab to get it straightened out.  You can also submit a support ticket, referencing hers.  You should each include copies of the relevant sections of your Transaction Logs.

Garret1234 wrote:

Iris Junot paid me 10,000 linden dollars but I didn't recieve them in my linden dollars. What do i do?

It's pretty easy to create a fake message that says "[somebody] paid you [some huge amount]" and ring play the "cash register" sound. She could have just been playing a prank on you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3893 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.