Where Are All the Graphic Artists in SL?!!!!!

Zevar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3792 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone,

Not to start this off negative, but I am writing this again in a effort to actually find a graphic artist who comes online in SL. I have written to artist groups, sent notecards to over 15-20 avatars who have the word "graphic artist" in their profile, and now posting here once again. Has SL died to the point you cant even find a graphic artist to do a simply ad poster over the weekend?!!!! If you are a graphic artist and would like to do a (not too complex) medieval style ad poster and a couple of signs, please contact me.

Signed,

Zevar

You never posted how much money you're offering for the design, and what exactly the design is. Most people aren't going to waste their time with no incentive. If you message me and give me the details with the $ you're paying for it I can get it done for you.

Hi there Zevar

I dont know if you found a graphic artist as yet but I design websites and create posters for my RL websites I would love to find out about your vacancy and ask you to contact me as soon as possible.

I can be contacted inworld, please do send me an IM and ill reply as soon as I am back inworld

I don't want to sound negative too, but if I guess you need a significant amount of work done and for that pay as little as you can, how wrong am I? 

Let me explain a bit, in my studio I set a starting price for logos, banners and other advertisement designs. I say starting because often clients are not sure about what they want to get and they tend to change their minds with every new example we create. It is like somehow people think that with a perfect logo their business will suddenly become succesfull so its up to the designer to make it happen. It is possible to create something amazing but before starting anything its up to the client to provide as many informations as they can. 

So concerning the information I can suggest you to think about few things; first is your budget, be sincere about how much you want to spend. Then think how many designs you need (few is not the answer lol), where do you plan to use these textures, what is the aspect ratio you need for each of them? Do you want a specific font to be used? If so go on http://www.dafont.com/ and chose few fonts. Its always a good thing to find few examples so the designer knows in what direction to go and so they know, before answering or contacting you, can they create what you need? When you know all these answers,   type "photographer", "photo studio" "logo design" or something similar in your viewer search and visit few places, you can do same in your web browser. Check their prices, people that work there, see if they provide examples of their work and do you like the style. Then see their rates and contact few people that look like they could do it. And please do not panic if a person doesn't reply within an hour or if they can book you for the next month.

Good luck with your search and I hope you will get some nice graphic work done:)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3792 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.