Looking for a cheap apartment

kaymichel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3006 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, until now i was just going from one place to another but now i am thinking about a little place of my own to think about stuff, try new outfits and rezz some things.

Money really is a matter for me so where can i find cheap apartments, lofts, or whatever?

i dont want/need much space so no House or a whole are but a small apartment, or a shack,a cabin maybe even in the deepest forests would be ok. Just a place for me alone.  

Hi there;

You might be interested in our resort we have plenty of homes that are both big or small and we offer them for as low as 100L, check it out and see if it works for you.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Parcels-for-Rent-Mainland/Welcome-to-Sky-Manor-Resort-Luxury-Mainland-Resort/td-p/2437937

Everything is instantly setup upon payment; there's nothing more you'd need to do to get started; however we're always here to help if needed.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Eleven12Thirteen is right - super cool, nice staff.  

I just joined SL this morning and thru search found this forum.  I went to Fenos and picked up an info card.  If you go for a studio - as she said L$50/week.  What she didn't say is a studio comes with a 100-prim allowance!  Manager says I can always get more, too.  

The tough part is to decide which location...  lol 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3006 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.