thick black lines in uploader

hellclad

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I get this in the uploader when I'm trying to upload something, I'm guessing it probably has something to do with the polygons.

http://i.imgur.com/MtV5W6N.png

which results in this

http://i.imgur.com/wpdpugu.png

it is a solid rigged item. It only does this when I try to upload it as high, but the problem with that is when I go to medium some of the polygons gets really distorted and stretchy and it ends up looking extremely bad. It is about 8000 faces on high, what would be a way to fix this? 8000 might be bad, but I just want this to be able to work should I run into this problem elsewhere.

Edit: Also forgot to mention... Did look for the log file, found it, and there's just piles and piles of stuff in it so couldn't exactly find anything relating to this.

Hi

This looks like the same thing :

Physics mesh too dence.png

In this case its caused by using the HIGH LOD mesh for the Physics mesh .

The thick black lines and sqares are indicating places on the physics mesh that have triangles too small. ( I added alot of edge loops along that edge deliberately to create very thin faces ) .

The physics mesh doesn't need to be this "detailed " . So instead of using the HIGH Level Of Detail mesh  for the physics

mesh use the LOWEST.

Using the LOWEST will not effect your rigged mesh at all .  :)

Edited to Add :

This is only the PHYSICS mesh . Changing this to LOWEST will NOT effect the Visual mesh .

When worn the dress will look like the high LOD mesh that you uploaded into the first page of the mesh uploader.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.