Hiring From Multiple Talent Pools

Knives Sabretooth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking to hire the following, pay is negotiable.

1) Texture Artist to create advertisments. I run a moderately successful business and try to put out new products. My current texture artis has vanished on me and I need to replace her. Anyone wanting to do this job will need to be able to duplicate/clone/or otherwise mimic the style currently being used. Examples can be found at my store here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/122015 I love the style of my store, the textures don't have to match exactly but they have to have the same feeling.

If possible I would also like the same texture artist to be able to modify textures that go over the weapons. All of which are mesh. Since they're prefab weapons (I SUCK at building, seriously my prim cubes look deformed when I make them.) I don't have any of the maps, only the textures. If it's not possibly to modify those textures then so be it, but if it is I would hire to have it done.

2) I am also looking for an animation artist. I've searched SL until my fingers bled for good melee fighting animations and haven't found squat worth getting, or if it is worth it it doesn't have the proper permissions for me to use in my weapons. So I'd like a creative individual capable of creating lightning quick, clean, and enjoyable animations to be used in a variety of melee weapons. Like the textures this would be an ongoing job requiring different animations for different styles of weapons. 

You can contact me here, or in world and I will reply a.s.a.p. I'm usually on during the day and night so I should be able to talk with you right away in that time frame.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.