DJ Looking for Job

AdienTrench

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3847 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

DJ looking for Work.

The club I worked for closed it doors the other day, so now I am on the hunt for another job. I mix live and am available a limited amount, I will need a 24/7 days a week club as I work Shift work in RL. I don't use a mic, this is a personal choice, and I put my money into programs and equipment. I currently have no stream but that can be easily fixed if the club does not provide one. My internet connection is is 50mb download 20mb upload so streaming quality is never an issue. I prefer to only work for one club at a time, but would be willing to make an exception. My style of music is a variety of club music with a focus on hip hop and house with other influences as well. If I sound like I match your club feel free to listen to the link and hear some of my live mixing. http://www.mixcloud.com/AdienTrench/ Like what you heard? Send me a notecard in world!!

************** Warning Parental Advisory Explicit Lyrics in Link  *************

for now i can play tomorrow like 8 hour in 15 jan but the next day i go to play saturday 4 and sunday like 4 hour too..

i want to be a dj cuz i have really awesome cool electronic music i know the people go to like it i promisse u i work hard and i go to have alot of people. so plz i want this job cuz i like it and i need money...tkx for read this have a nice day.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3847 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.