Problem with animations in hands

Alkith14

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3741 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

First, Im sorry if my english isn't enough good, but I will try my best...

I created a new animation, and before upload it to SL, Qavimator or Avimator show me the animation perfectly without no errors... then i upload the animation to Second Life and my avatar "sometimes"(I do not know the percentage of times, but almost) move the hands to a strange pose...

I added a pic to show you that the hands should be moved like Green Lines show, but the hands are moved like the Red Lines show...

http://gyazo.com/7c90e663609f6ec7745c3eb5414d9783

I'd be extremely grateful if someone could help me, Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

Thank you so much Dora, I will try your advice soon, I saw that thread but I didnt understand something... 

In% = 20 and Out% = 80 ->Does that mean that the animations will be cut from the first to the last number??

I can't connect right now to Second Life and I do not remember what is the meaning of In% and Out% :matte-motes-dont-cry:

Those numbers only make sense for a looping animation
For a looping animation it will start the loop after "In%" and stop at "Out%"

In other words it will loop the part of the animation that lies between "In%" and "Out%"

The head and tail before and after "In%" and "Out%" are played once

:smileysurprised::):smileyvery-happy:

Oh, That's right!!

I will try it as soon as posible!! I think the time that the hands are in a bad position is not needed to be excluded, no?

I read in some videos that the frames of an animation must be a little number or SL dont accept it, is it posible the animations fail for a high number frame?

Alkith14 wrote:

Oh, That's right!!

I will try it as soon as posible!! I think the time that the hands are in a bad position is not needed to be excluded, no?

I read in some videos that the frames of an animation must be a little number or SL dont accept it, is it posible the animations fail for a high number frame?

60 seconds is the play time limit for how long an animation can be in SL

Say you have 10 frames per second you can have no more than 600 frames

:smileysurprised::):smileyvery-happy:

Are the hands in a neutral position in Qavimator? If all three axis are at 0 (neutral position), then the SL default animation (newb stand) will bleed through the body part, such as the hands. Adjust at least one the axis, even by one degree, and it shouldn't move anymore.

Thank you so much Isoldel, I will try it because i dont know if some axis are at 0, but now my question is...

Would I need change that degrees (to f.e. at 1º) in every frame?

I'm going to test it and I will notice you about this :)

Edited: 

I tested it and yes, if i open the animation in Qavimator it shows me that It has 0,0,0 in the hands... and now this scares me because the animation is about 1000 frames... Should i change those axis in every frames? :matte-motes-shocked: 

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3741 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.