program for the Dj

JacobSteven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3825 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Oh my...

Usually "Good" is not found in free products. I use SAM.2013 and have owned this product for going on 5 years. The easy 3 payment plan made it easy to budget & afford.

As you have no doubt found out the Google returns for Free DJ software net you the free to download / not free to use variety of trickery.

A promising open source solution seems to be Mixxx - http://mixxx.org/wiki/doku.php/start - The web page is found at http://www.mixxx.org/ and it has the ability to stream your creations & sets to your relay service as well. The price is right so give it a try and let us know how you like it.

Most popuilar is SAM Broadcaster. As stated by KarenMichelle, you can do payment plans for it. VirtualDJ is "OK", but doesn't give you error codes... so when something goes wrong, you really have to dig to find the root problem. SAM on the other hand gives you a code that can be used to figure out what the fix is. Personally I think SAM is better than VDJ (and I am not a SAM fan).

If you are looking for "free" there is BUTT and Winamp (but you better get winamp and the dsp plugin NOW before it gets discontinued on the 20th). also keep in mind... you get what you pay for, so if you go "free", don't expect it to do the things VDJ or SAM, StationPlaylist, or OTSAV, etc can do.

thank you so from Mixx I vyroešil sam brodcaster I think it is also good and Jeps bag but I do not know how long but it is super ... and yet VirtualDJ me well not very good and I heard that Winamp is abolished and anyway I did not go too well I had problems ...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3825 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.