Lola Tango

nahladahl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3808 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I was wondering how some people got their Lola Tangos to have no space in between the boobs. Yes, I am talking about the tangos and not the mirages. I know the differences between the shapes. So is there a way to make the spacing between the boob smaller? Or do they use photoshop?

Allow me to be the first to actually give you a constructive response, hun.

It depends on the skin applier.  

Certain skin appliers for the Lola Tango mesh breasts make the breasts look more natural,

some are designed to give the appearance of 'improved cleavage.'

If you are unsure what I mean, go visit The Sugar Garden.  

Very organized there and shows pictures of what the applier will do.

Hope this helped!   :)

That would depend if your Mirage skin applier is a 'cleavage-enhancing' applier.

So far, the only actual Tango Mirage skin appliers that I've seen are cleavage enhancing.

In example, me personally, I use the Tango Mirage 'Busty' skin applier that can be bought at The Boobies Show.

So no matter what I wear as far as clothing, my boobs will always look like this:

Image1.jpg

That's basically .. super epic mega cleavage that gives a more busty appearance haha.

And again, I'm just assuming you have the Tango Mirage mesh breasts.

I would guess that if you only have the normal Tango mesh breasts that the Tango Mirage skin appliers

that you see will not affect those mesh breasts because .. well .. they aren't the Tango Mirage mesh breasts.

But allow me to clarify:  You do not need to purchase the Tango Mirage mesh breasts just to have an appearance of enhanced cleavage.   That can be easily achieved with skin appliers made for the normal Tango mesh breasts.  :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3808 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.