Looking to talk to someone about their experience in SL?

mugiteatime

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3824 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone! I'm not sure if this is the right forum but I didn't know where else would be appropriate. I'm looking to conduct casual, short interviews with some users about relationships in Second Life. It's been pretty overwhelming for me to try to find my way around so if anyone would be interested in just teaching me some basics instead, it would be really appreciated!

mugiteatime wrote:

Hey everyone! I'm not sure if this is the right forum but I didn't know where else would be appropriate. I'm looking to conduct casual, short interviews with some users about relationships in Second Life. It's been pretty overwhelming for me to try to find my way around so if anyone would be interested in just teaching me some basics instead, it would be really appreciated!

You want to conduct casual, short interviews as a Resident? Are you looking to meet people, possibly make friends and have them show you around SL? I ask only because of the words, casual, short interviews in your post sounds like some sort of survey. If you are looking to meet people say, for friendship or common interest there is a "Make Freinds" Sub forum.

Edit: I just realized you had mentioned relationships, there is a sub forum for that too.

I wonder if you are trying to do some survey. Your post seems a bit scattered.

I don't know what you want. Why interviews? Why not a casual conversation? What is the purpose of it? Is this some sort of homework you have to do for school? What confuses you or what don't you know about relationships? Why do you even think there is any "magical secret" others could tell you about? Its nothing special and definitly not rocket science.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3824 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.