I have Premium account and I would like buy a land and I agree to pay the tiers, but...

Bimala1488314696

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3978 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Bimala,

Once you have obtained your mainland parcel(s) Your Land Tier Levels becomes established and once a month on the anniversary day of the original purchase you will be billed. Your account USD [uS Dollar] Balance will be checked 1st for the requisite payment amount. You may sell Lindens anytime to fund your USD Balance. As long as there are sufficient USDs to cover your tiers then your Payment Method On-File will not be debited. If your USD Balance is insufficient to cover your tiers, then the remainder will be billed automatically against your Payment Method On-File.

• Like 1

As KarenMichelle says, you can exchange $L for $USD and pay your land fees that way...but you still have to have an approved payment method on file, a credit card or a verified PayPal account, to be a Premium member.  And you have to be a Premium member to own mainland.

You can, however, buy land on a private estate without a Premium membership.  Most estate owners let you pay your fees in $L, too.

• Like 1

Thank you very much ladies, i have owned a Little land and now i will pay my tiers directly in a office in SL. Regretably, i cant access to auctions lands, because the fees need to be payed in dolars and such miss Kidd says, i sill need credit card information active and it was erased of the system. Thank you very much.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3978 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.