Mac logging issue

DahliDream

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3829 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I had installed months ago firestorm release 4.2 for Macintosh,and i remember years ago that i had to do some things to can open it ,on terminal...if someone knows about and can tell me what i should type there to can open again the same version of firestorm ,as i updated my os x from 10.7 on os x 10.9 and i had to clear everything with the new Mawerick update.Hope someone knows about it,thank you!

Dahli, there should be nothing you need to do in Terminal to open Firestorm. But you can't run Firestorm 4.2, as that does not support Server Side Appearance. Everybody will appear grey to you if you run 4.2. So, go here and get the latest version...

http://www.firestormviewer.org/downloads/

Once you've downloaded the file, double click it, then drag the viewer to the Applications folder. The first time you try to run the viewer, your Mac will tell you it's not authorized to run, as it comes from an unverified source. You must authorize the viewer to run. Rather than double clicking the viewer to launch it, right click on it, then select "Open". You'll then be provided with a dialog box requesting an administrator username/password. Enter the credentials and the viewer will launch. You'll not be asked for authorization again after that.

Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3829 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.