DJ'S and HOSTS WANTED BUT....

Zanne Boucher

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3848 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You have to love what you do!  :matte-motes-big-grin-squint: The Steel Horse Saloon is currently hiring DJ's and Hosts for time slots of 2pm through to midnight, Monday through Saturday.  I'll add on a little blurb-type thingy after this about us and what we do, but if you're interested, please contact me, Zanne Boucher, inworld for more information and an application... a formality, you know. :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Welcome to The Steel Horse Saloon, the friendliest and most rockin’ biker bar on the grid!  Whether you’re a biker, a prep, a newbie or and oldie, no matter what, you’ll find the craziest, silliest, and sweetest family and friends right here!  Specializing in rock tunes, and at times some country, we offer the best staff and vip associations around.  We do have occasional contests to thank our vip’s for their patronage, but they always come back for the music, fun, relaxation, and pick me ups we all need.  Welcome to the family, sorry in advance… you will be treated as such! :D

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Malkine/221/34/23

Ahhh of course.  I just assumed since we're on Second Life forums talking about Second Life and all....

So to clarify, I mean SLT, aka PST. :P

<script id="overlay_tmpl" type="text/html">// <div id="<%= overlayId %>" class="_mp3rocket_overlay_style" style="left: <%= overlayLeft %>; top: <%= overlayTop %>; width: <%= overlayWidth %>; height: <%= overlayHeight %>"></div> // </script>

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3848 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.