Others can't see my clothes

Tara794

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3954 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I went to the beach, in a simple, everyday outfit, so i wanted to change it, to my swim-wear.  After that, somebody texted me: ,,You dont have your top?''. I said that i do have it, and that i can clearly see it. I trought that; that outfit was glitched, so i changed it back to the first outfit i weared there. Then, owner of that beach msg-ed me, and said that i cant be there, without clothes. I feelt ashamed because of that... I could still se my clothes, but others couldnt. I re-entered the game, and i asked my friend, if i still have that bug, and he said thati dont. . .  How can i know if this will heapend again? I wouldnt like to just be banned because of something i cant know. Help me... :(

Tara794 wrote:

I went to the beach, in a simple, everyday outfit, so i wanted to change it, to my swim-wear.  After that, somebody texted me: ,,You dont have your top?''. I said that i do have it, and that i can clearly see it. I trought that; that outfit was glitched, so i changed it back to the first outfit i weared there. Then, owner of that beach msg-ed me, and said that i cant be there, without clothes. I feelt ashamed because of that... I could still se my clothes, but others couldnt. I re-entered the game, and i asked my friend, if i still have that bug, and he said thati dont. . .  How can i know if this will heapend again? I wouldnt like to just be banned because of something i cant know. Help me...
:(

Was this a mesh or prim top or 'system clothes.'

While it is possible when wearing a mesh or prim top for there to be a moment or two before they render (hence you appear 'topless'), with system clothes and SSA this is not possible except under one other scenario, that you are 'taking off' the old outfit before 'wearing' the new.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3954 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.