Parcel Prim Owner list

Rolig Loon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3912 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone else had trouble getting the list of prim owners on a parcel to update properly?  Recently, if I look at About Land >>> Objects to see who has prims on my parcel, or if I use llGetParcel PrimOwners to do the same thing, I find that the list doesn't update.  I can add a pile of prims, or have an alt rez stuff, but the list stays the same. I've tried toggling the Refresh button, teleporting out and back in, relogging, waiting 24 hours ..... and the list is the same as it was last weekend.  Same avs, same prims per av.  Very odd.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone else had trouble getting the list of prim owners on a parcel to update properly?  Recently, if I look at About Land >>> Objects to see who has prims on my parcel, or if I use llGetParcel PrimOwners to do the same thing, I find that the list doesn't update.  I can add a pile of prims, or have an alt rez stuff, but the list stays the same. I've tried toggling the Refresh button, teleporting out and back in, relogging, waiting 24 hours ..... and the list is the same as it was last weekend.  Same avs, same prims per av.  Very odd.

Rolig Loon wrote:

Just out of curiosity, has anyone else had trouble getting the list of prim owners on a parcel to update properly?  Recently, if I look at
About Land >>> Objects
to see who has prims on my parcel, or if I use
llGetParcel PrimOwners
to do the same thing, I find that the list doesn't update.  I can add a pile of prims, or have an alt rez stuff, but the list stays the same. I've tried toggling the Refresh button, teleporting out and back in, relogging, waiting 24 hours ..... and the list is the same as it was last weekend.  Same avs, same prims per av.  Very odd.

I did notice that last night.  Only four owners listed although there were lots of items owned by others. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3912 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.