My home sim failed to work after today's restarts. How do I open a ticket?

Ferris Greymoon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2926 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My home sim (mainland, upon which I own a parcel) is acting like it's failing to interact with inventory and chat.  Mesh is not rezzing, avie inventory is not updatable, and I get the disconnect type crashes.  Also cannot teleport out without the same sort of disconnect crash.  

I've been trying to figure out how to open a support ticket to get it checked and fixed, but can't find how to do that.

7 answers to this question

My home sim (mainland, upon which I own a parcel) is acting like it's failing to interact with inventory and chat.  Mesh is not rezzing, avie inventory is not updatable, and I get the disconnect type crashes.  Also cannot teleport out without the same sort of disconnect crash.  

I've been trying to figure out how to open a support ticket to get it checked and fixed, but can't find how to do that.

There's not much we can do about that. If you want to explain the problem more fully, we might be able to offer some advice, though. Please do NOT keep on adding your posts to someone else's ancient thread, however. Start a question of your own so that other people can see it and answer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2926 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.