Those Yellow Triangles Over Mesh Parts

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3882 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Every so often I've had yellow triangles randomly appear over some mesh part or another. If the item is detached, its forever after invisible to me and I have had to scrounge up the original if I still had it (does everybody really keep TWO of everything?)  Please tell me theres just a way to fix the part I'm wearing instead of repeatedly looking for the original (assuming I can even find it).

Every so often I've had yellow triangles randomly appear over some mesh part or another. If the item is detached, its forever after invisible to me and I have had to scrounge up the original if I still had it (does everybody really keep TWO of everything?)  Please tell me theres just a way to fix the part I'm wearing instead of repeatedly looking for the original (assuming I can even find it).

I'm not sure what's going on with that...I had two mesh items do the same to me sunday and yesterday, cleared cache and all the usual stuff, nothing worked. Today everything is as it should be...it was really odd as other items from both the creators were rezzing without issue, even the exact same shoes in another colour worked fine.

Here's a few things I tried without success...cache clearing, clean install of browser, character test, checked updates for Graphics card driver, reset Modem. 

What I believe actually worked...I logged on with a text based viewer (Radegast), logged off and then back on with my proper viewer and hey presto, there was my hair and my missing shoe. I know the issue was mine because everyone else could see me just fine, I'm still not sure what was actually wrong though.

I almost always keep the original or make a copy of items, especially if they were expensive or I really like them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3882 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.