My avatar is displaying AO movement, yet she isn't wearing an AO.

lilmisslara

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3914 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My avatar is displaying an AO, yet she isnt wearing one. I have check my current outift folder, and my wearing, and show no AO. I have even trashed the AO she is exhibiting, and she is still doing it. This is causing some problems with pose balls and such. I use the new SL viewer, everything else runs fine. I also did an edit on my screen to see if an AO was outside of the screen. All is good, Cleaned cache, relogged, When I go to stop animating my avi, she stops for a few seconds, but starts doing the AO again. She is not wearing an AO. The outfit i have on, does not provide any AOs.  I ran a character test, she is doing the AO also.

2 answers to this question

My avatar is displaying an AO, yet she isnt wearing one. I have check my current outift folder, and my wearing, and show no AO. I have even trashed the AO she is exhibiting, and she is still doing it. This is causing some problems with pose balls and such. I use the new SL viewer, everything else runs fine. I also did an edit on my screen to see if an AO was outside of the screen. All is good, Cleaned cache, relogged, When I go to stop animating my avi, she stops for a few seconds, but starts doing the AO again. She is not wearing an AO. The outfit i have on, does not provide any AOs.  I ran a character test, she is doing the AO also.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3914 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.