Gay male pose

SolielxX

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3897 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I collected quite a few couple poses recently for an M/M photoshoot, and honestly?

There are very few poses designed for JUST M/M avis. Quite a few of the M/F poses and F/F poses will work fine, however. Your best bet is to go to the MP, creep around stores who have nicer couple poses, tp to their in world store, and test these poses out to see what works and what doesn't. (try to stay away from breast-centered poses because it looks a little...strange on flat chested avis pfft)

Keep in mind most poses are able to be edited so you can unlink or just edit the poseballs to move around your avis to make it fit better. I found myself having to do heavy editing even though the avi I sat on the 'girl' poseball was shorter than the other who took the male poseball (generally - sometimes I found a pose and felt the roles needed to be switched - the beauty of poseballs!)

I haven't checked the MP in a while, but I can say for the most part, most stores have some couple poses worth checking out. Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3897 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.