Feed posts not working

93ai

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3968 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I keep trying to post something to my feed in SL, it shows that it posts but the post is gone after I close my profile. Never had this problem before, restarting SL doesn't help either.

Ive been able to post things other than snap shots before, I used to do it frequently in fact. It also does not work posting from the website either. I actually had something on there today, everything disappeared earlier after trying to post something.

As stated, feed looks to be wokring again.

3 answers to this question

I keep trying to post something to my feed in SL, it shows that it posts but the post is gone after I close my profile. Never had this problem before, restarting SL doesn't help either.

Ive been able to post things other than snap shots before, I used to do it frequently in fact. It also does not work posting from the website either. I actually had something on there today, everything disappeared earlier after trying to post something.

As stated, feed looks to be wokring again.

Hiya 93ai,

Only snapshots can be posted to your feed from in-world. All other posting must be done from the website. I don't see anything in your feed at all. Are you sure you were once able to post there successfully?

Please respond by editing your question, or by commenting via the Permalink in my response. This will prevent others questions from being pushed off the front page.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3968 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.