Appearance to xml headache (Solved)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1711 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I must have missed or am missing something, well at least I hope so...

All I am trying to do is export my shape through the develop menu (Develop -> Avatar -> Character Test -> Appearance to xml). I don't get an error when I click this, but the new_archetype.xml doesn't show up anywhere on my computer.

I am running Second Life 3.6.5 (280365) Aug 28 2013 18:03:57 (Second Life Release), Windows 7 Professional as administrator. The shape has my name as creator.

So the obvious question is: does anyone know what's going on and how do I fix this?

EDIT

Oh well after a good couple of hours of searching the net, I got the brilliant (cough) idea to look through the folders instead. Seems the file is no longer saved as "new_archetype.xml", but as "Kwakkelde_Kwak_s_0000.xml" (and 0001, 0002, 0003 etc :) ), in the logs folder.

• Like 1

I must have missed or am missing something, well at least I hope so...

All I am trying to do is export my shape through the develop menu (Develop -> Avatar -> Character Test -> Appearance to xml). I don't get an error when I click this, but the new_archetype.xml doesn't show up anywhere on my computer.

I am running Second Life 3.6.5 (280365) Aug 28 2013 18:03:57 (Second Life Release), Windows 7 Professional as administrator. The shape has my name as creator.

So the obvious question is: does anyone know what's going on and how do I fix this?

EDIT

Oh well after a good couple of hours of searching the net, I got the brilliant (cough) idea to look through the folders instead. Seems the file is no longer saved as "new_archetype.xml", but as "Kwakkelde_Kwak_s_0000.xml" (and 0001, 0002, 0003 etc :) ), in the logs folder.

• 5 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1711 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.