I can not log into Firestorm nor SLV.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3888 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I keep getting an error message that says that I need to check my connection or to try to log into home position. I have tried to do this on 2 different laptops with no success. I know that I have not been banned because I can log in on my smart phone. Also I haven't done anything to be banned.

I have done several clean reinstalls for both Firestorm and SLV. This has been going on for three days now.

the last time I was able to log in with no issues was 4 days ago and took a day off from my laptop for the weekend.

Please help?!?!?!?

3 answers to this question

I keep getting an error message that says that I need to check my connection or to try to log into home position. I have tried to do this on 2 different laptops with no success. I know that I have not been banned because I can log in on my smart phone. Also I haven't done anything to be banned.

I have done several clean reinstalls for both Firestorm and SLV. This has been going on for three days now.

the last time I was able to log in with no issues was 4 days ago and took a day off from my laptop for the weekend.

Please help?!?!?!?

Many users are experiencing technical difficulties this weekened. With a lot of issues on LL's end. There's no current word on the situation, but i know of more than a handful of people who are having issues with sl not working correctly and being given issues such as "unable to upload the server may be experiencing difficulties", being unable to load mesh or inventories, and some have said their inventories appear to be 'stuck' at a certain amount even after clean-installing or clearing inventory.   So i imagine that that the problem is somewhere on LL's side, but i'm no expert. 

I myself am having similar issues and have not been able to log-in without some sort of issue for a few days now myself.  

Hi Ailel,

It may be as simple as restarting your router. Unplug it for a few minutes then reconnect. Restart your computer and then attempt to log in again.

If that doesn't work, other login failures are discussed here so have a read and try the solutions mentioned. They apply to all viewers not just Phoenix/Firestorm.

http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/login_fail

You can add comments to your post using Options/Edit to the upper right of it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3888 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.