Bad lag form no where

pheinox

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3952 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

ive posted a question like this but the answerers bared no fix to the torturer I suffer every day.

I would have a huge lag spike bringing my fps from 80 down to 2 or 5 fps and its usually triggered when an avatar teleports into view or being in a sim that has like 50 prims or more

ive lowered my avatar imposter down to 3 and it helps for only a little bit the n it derps out again.

System specs

desktop computer with a wired internet

Intel 3220k dual core 3.3 GHz

nividia geforce gts 450 with 1 gb of gddr5 ram

1 terra byte hard drive (not shure of the revolution on it but is still brand new)

4 gbs of ddr3 ram running at 1600 mhz 

I need help and I can't hang out with my friends like used to with my old machine

I am running off of firestorm because the second life veiwer is not to my liking of customizablity\

thanks for the link but one problem that the same post i made and i ve tried every thing in there and no results of improvment

2 answers to this question

ive posted a question like this but the answerers bared no fix to the torturer I suffer every day.

I would have a huge lag spike bringing my fps from 80 down to 2 or 5 fps and its usually triggered when an avatar teleports into view or being in a sim that has like 50 prims or more

ive lowered my avatar imposter down to 3 and it helps for only a little bit the n it derps out again.

System specs

desktop computer with a wired internet

Intel 3220k dual core 3.3 GHz

nividia geforce gts 450 with 1 gb of gddr5 ram

1 terra byte hard drive (not shure of the revolution on it but is still brand new)

4 gbs of ddr3 ram running at 1600 mhz 

I need help and I can't hang out with my friends like used to with my old machine

I am running off of firestorm because the second life veiwer is not to my liking of customizablity\

thanks for the link but one problem that the same post i made and i ve tried every thing in there and no results of improvment

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3952 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.