Add something to a snapshot

Ansiri

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3874 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, i have been thinking posting this a long time. I'm not so much online anymore and don't know if anyone ever did anything like this here on forums or in sl, but anyway... so the idea is to take a snapshot and add to it some picture or music, poem, link to some website or what ever you find or can think of that goes along with the picture.

I have done this on my profile in sl, and thought it would be fun to share this, to make a thread about this. :)

Would be fun to see what you and others will do with this.

Here is an example, a snapshot taken somewhere in sl and a song to go with it. Both are about change:

bethechange_001.jpg

Mind In A Box - Change

Hi, i have been thinking posting this a long time. I'm not so much online anymore and don't know if anyone ever did anything like this here on forums or in sl, but anyway... so the idea is to take a snapshot and add to it some picture or music, poem, link to some website or what ever you find or can think of that goes along with the picture.

I have done this on my profile in sl, and thought it would be fun to share this, to make a thread about this. :)

Would be fun to see what you and others will do with this.

Here is an example, a snapshot taken somewhere in sl and a song to go with it. Both are about change:

bethechange_001.jpg

Mind In A Box - Change

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3874 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.