Rezzing ability on group land

Teqi Falta

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

I'm not quite sure I understand your question. If ability to rez is turned off on about land settings then nobody who is not allowed to rez should be able to rez. However if there is a something like a bed that belongs to someone with the ability to rez or group owned then the poseballs will rez regardless if it's being clicked by someone without the ability to rez, this is because the bed settings are independent from the land settings. If you don't want anyone to use your bed then change the settings on the bed. Most beds will let you choose if you want to allow only the owner, the group, or anyone to use the bed. 

Hi Darren!

My land is deed to GROUP A. If i have members in GROUP A, there is two way of settings for rezz ability.

One is in Land Info, Build: Everyone or Group.

Other is in Group window can set for role everyone: allowed/not allowed to Create objects

I want nobody is allowed to build on the land.

I set Everyone role not allowed to create objects.

Now lets look at Land info settings, if i set only Group is allowed to build then group members can build on the land even its set not allowed in everyone role for them. And if i not allow the group build on land group members are not able to rezz balls from beds or from any other stuffs on the land when my avatar is not online. (im the owner of the group, deed my land to the group)

My question is, how i can set these group settings for make the land group access only but no ability to build cubes on land but have ability to rezz the balls from a bed menu still.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.