need assistance

AKZooOwner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3922 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i have filed several reports and no response to date. i have had several thousand lindens taken without my consent by a ex partner, abuse posted in my group by them and cant remove her as she was set as a owner but im founder of group, and to top it off called a paedophile !!! she is using my business name also.i own parcel where business established. she decided take all stock and flee. what does it take to get a response ??

AKZooOwner wrote:

i have filed several reports and no response to date. i have had several thousand lindens taken without my consent by a ex partner, abuse posted in my group by them and cant remove her as she was set as a owner but im founder of group, and to top it off called a paedophile !!! she is using my business name also.i own parcel where business established. she decided take all stock and flee. what does it take to get a response ??

I'm sorry to say but you will most likely need to start a new group.

By setting them as an owner, in the eyes of Linden Lab you granted them consent to do everything a Group owner is entitled to do.

Any disagreements you are having with her will be viewed as a Resident to Resident dispute.

Linden Lab as a general rule does not get involved in Resident to Resident disputes.

On a side note, and I mean this in a nice way, it would really help if you wrote in clear and concise sentences.  Run on paragraphs can be hard to decipher.

eta shpelling

Perrie Juran wrote:

On a side note, and I mean this in a nice way, it would really help if you wrote in clear and concise sentences.  Run on paragraphs can be hard to decipher.

eta shpelling

Wow Perrie! Can I give you a kudos man. You mean it's possible to correct someones grammar without coming off as an arrogent jerk or implying the writer is unintelligent. Jeez now I think there's a certian someone on this forum who could take lessons from you! I of course will not name names. ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3922 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.