Free child shapes?

BloodyKitty230

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3814 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know, I know.. people who probably who see this are like, 'What a newbie, she can't even fork over lindens for a little thing' but guess what, not everyone has money to lend and plus I am not one to fork over cash for a game I am not to involved in. Anyways.

Does anyone know where I can get free child shapes that correctly size everything on the avatar? I mean like they don't leave you with big ears, hands or feet? Because I get a bit mad at that, especially since I am not able to buy full versions of shapes. And if you link me to a location in-world I can only go to G-rated places so far. 

I'd like little boy shape as well, and if possible though not required, maybe he can be on the short side? I like little child avatars who are small and cute! (Uh.. don't take that the wrong way please?) A-anyways. Can anyone help a girl out?

I was seriously considering offering you one of the child shapes that I've made, which are pretty well proportioned because I had a friend of mine, that is always a child avatar, help me make them. I have one for me and one that I made for my sister when we were considering RPing at Hogwarts... since we never did that, we rarely ever use them and they'd be a good place to start.

Then, I read how uninvolved you are in this "game" and decided not to bother.  If you can't put forth the effort to even try to create your own shape (which is free, by the way), why should I give you something that I spent quite a long time creating?

There are some free child shapes out there (most aren't very good), but I'm also not going to bother tracking any down for you.  Regardless, I wish you luck.

...Dres

Uhm, just because i'm not to involved in Second Life doesn't mean I don't go around trying to play it and talk to others, I try and sometimes I can't find anything to do is all due to my limitations. But rude much? Even if I was to try and create my own shape I would still be unimpressed with my own work, some people like myself know they can't do something as well as someone else, and I tried let me tell you, I was unhappy with the results.

Thanks for replying anyway I guess.

• 3 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3814 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.