custom fur good pay.

Velanko

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3960 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

im looking for a custom fur skin for my avatar. this will be a daunting task for those who undertake it. the skin will have to be able to morph from anthro wolf topure wolf and back. if it requires two skins for that effect than so be it. details below.

if i had to choos a breed i would say german shepperd with slightly bigger ears. the biped mode needs to be able to where atleast pants. the fur will be charcoal black with blue eyes. the markings will be your choise so long as it fits. on the front of his shoulders will be twin trible style tatto wolf heads howling down at his pecks. from their trible markings over the bodie leggs tail ect. will be creaters choise. all markings will need to glow crimson red. thats rite GLOW. the more feachurs added the more pay, like a hud controlling extremitys will be subgect to a small bonuse wile a hund able to assine keys with extremedy commands will be a bigger bonus. other details are up for creativ interpretaition such as, claws, fangs, pads, scars, genetals, ect.  throught this prodgect keep in mind it needs to look like it has a long combat history so dence i dont want to see some twig nor some wolf gurilla hybrid.

this is a tall order and will be time consuming. i estemate the cost to be ranged from 2400-10k L$. depending on overall quality, additions, and lag. i expect to use this skin alot so the lowwer lag the better. message me if intrested we will discuse throughout the build and set an estimation of price. sooner the better but dont rush it.

>:} Velanko

Velanko wrote:

im looking for a custom fur skin for my avatar. this will be a daunting task for those who undertake it. the skin will have to be able to morph from anthro wolf topure wolf and back. if it requires two skins for that effect than so be it. details below.

if i had to choos a breed i would say german shepperd with slightly bigger ears. the biped mode needs to be able to where atleast pants. the fur will be charcoal black with blue eyes. the markings will be your choise so long as it fits. on the front of his shoulders will be twin trible style tatto wolf heads howling down at his pecks. from their trible markings over the bodie leggs tail ect. will be creaters choise. all markings will need to glow crimson red. thats rite GLOW. the more feachurs added the more pay, like a hud controlling extremitys will be subgect to a small bonuse wile a hund able to assine keys with extremedy commands will be a bigger bonus. other details are up for creativ interpretaition such as, claws, fangs, pads, scars, genetals, ect.  throught this prodgect keep in mind it needs to look like it has a long combat history so dence i dont want to see some twig nor some wolf gurilla hybrid.

this is a tall order and will be time consuming. i estemate the cost to be ranged from 2400-10k L$. depending on overall quality, additions, and lag. i expect to use this skin alot so the lowwer lag the better. message me if intrested we will discuse throughout the build and set an estimation of price. sooner the better but dont rush it.

>:} Velanko

It's not just a skin you're looking for. You're asking for an entire avatar. A skin cannot and will not give you even half of the things you're looking for, properly. You also can't make skin glow unless it's on a prim or you use windlight settings to make it look like it's glowing(which it isn't and will only look glowy to you). So your tats and details, if on a system layer, will not glow. They'll need to be prims.

This is more than just a tall order and you'll easily need to pay $L50k-$L100k for this kind of work, minimum. There is no way in hell a creator who can do what you're asking, and do it well, will be willing to work for even $L10k on this. It will cost even more if it is a fully custom product they cannot later resell. In that case, be prepared to pay double the amount I listed.  You should also expect to put down a significant non-refundable deposit, I'd go with 50%, so you don't scare off the creator. No one is going to want to do all that work and risk not getting paid.

Just being realistic here. I'm not sure you know what actually goes into creating things like this. It sounds like a wonderful avatar, but it's more complicated than I believe you understand. I had a few people I was going to recommend but I don't believe they will suit your needs, they charge rl wages for work like this. Best of luck to you. If you can't find what it is you need, perhaps you should start smaller and work up. Start with just the skin, and then add on as you're able to. You may have better luck.

wow. so my price estamit was way off. still i can grind out that sum. thanks for the advise. still fairly new to SL so i havent got the lingo down.  if prim is needed then it is needed altho im pretty shure you can get it done with mesh, but idk i dont dwel in that area.

Velanko wrote:

wow. so my price estamit was way off. still i can grind out that sum. thanks for the advise. still fairly new to SL so i havent got the lingo down.  if prim is needed then it is needed altho im pretty shure you can get it done with mesh, but idk i dont dwel in that area.

Yes it would proably be done with mesh. But mesh making takes a lot of time just to aquire that skill. Someone who has that skill isn't gonna work for pennies. Also creating those things involves hours of modeling and then UV mapping and then texturing. Long process that takes a good amount of skill. I think what the others have said is a realistic price considering what it would take.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3960 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.