To know if textures are legal?

Syle Devin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3953 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone. So I just have to ask because it is so hard to know. How can you tell if a texture seller is legal in SL? I usually make my own textures but I've come across some that I want to buy. Not I don't want to talk bad about a business if any are questionable but I just want to know for my own purposes. 

The textures in question are from zambookie animations. Does anyone happent o know?

Also how can you go about finding if someone sells legal textures? Is there a trick to searching for textures online to see if the same texture is elsewhere.

You can always try the snipping tool then google image search them elsewhere. I just make all of my own textures so I don't have to deal with anything such as that. Or use CGtextures.com and modify them (make them seamless etc) (Google image search by going to google, image -> Click the camera in the search bar)

I did not know you could image search using images on google. Thanks! Luckily I had no luck in finding the snips I took. I usually do make my own textures. I think I will keep making my own textures and just use their texture as a reference. Thanks for the advice!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3953 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.