Coloring Xcite bits for PF Vanilla skin

PixiePromiscuous

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3038 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

BEFORE you put on your "bits," take a skin sample from your lower belly. You're looking for one of the lighter tones on the skin, in an area close to where the item you want to color will be, so take a light-ish sample from the pelvis or lower belly. To take that sample, open the develop menu - CTRL+ALT+Q. Look for Show Color Under Cursor - it might be a submenu of something else, so check everywhere until you find it if you have a hard time. Hover your cursor over that light-ish belly area of your skin. It helps to stand on a pose stand. Remember or write down the numbers that appear. 

Your "bits" should allow you to enter an RBG value. To do this, you'll need to use a white skin base. Then enter the RBG from the sample you took. You should get close; from there, you can fine tune.

HI

If you get RGB entry to work please tell me how you did it, as far as i can tell it does not take it.

I got Pink Fuel Peach to match pretty well perfect at the front top, but you can never get the back part, the xcite texture is not to good back there.

I only use the R G B sliders on the color picker, if you careful you can get it pretty good with them by moving them in teh smallest increment they allow, which is pretty big actually.  xcite feels really archaic nowadays, defnitly behind the times when it comes to color matching, they should have applier technology by now. There skin database looks like its from 2007 hahaha.  They never update it as far as i can see.

• 2 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3038 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.