Looking for a job...

JayKennedy123

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3922 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi. I don't like the idea of asking for a job this way but I was wondering if anyone was hiring hosts/male dancers or anything along those lines. I'm having trouble getting a job because I'm fairly new to SL and most job apps. have a 30 day+ thing. I understand that people don't want "noobs" working in their clubs but I was wondering if anyone could possibly consider hiring me. I'm happy to fill out any apps. etc. 

I'm looking for a job so I can earn money whilst I attempt to learn LSL. Anyway thanks in advance.

Hmu at JayKennedy123

Pssst - as I said in the scripting forum in answer to your other post - when I started I was making a lot of money (in SL terms) by entering NCI, and other groups', newbie building/scripting competitions.  As you learn you get to show off your new skills a few times a week and, since they're newbie-only competitions, the competition isn't likely to be much better than you.  If you are any good - and, as a scripter at least, you should be with your previous programming experience - you can earn more for practicing than you will need in SL.  There's nothing you NEED to pay for, by the way, and there are many, many high-quality freebies available (again, NCI is a good place to start with this).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3922 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.