HELP! My left Leg is up 'n away --.-- (HILFE! Mein linkes Bein ist weg --.--)

Shizomania

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3934 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello. I got a Problem with my Avatar. Yesterday i weared a lot of OpenCollars for Cuffs, for a Kidnap-Roleplay, and then i did something, i dont know what exactly i did, BUT...My Leg was gone. My left Leg. Relogs was without Success, and i dont want to wear this Opencollars again because they are the Reason for this Issue :(. Can ANYBODY Imagine what i have to do that my Leg comes back to my Avatar???

Hallo. I hab ein Problem mit meinem Avatar. Gestern trug ich eine Menge von OpenCollars fuer Fesseln (Cuffs), fuer ein Entfuehrungs-Rollenspiel, und dann hab ich irgendwas getan, ich weis nicht mehr was genau ich tat, ABER,..Mein Bein war weg. Mein linkes Bein. Relogs waren ohne Erfolg, und ich will diese OpenCollars nicht mehr tragen weil Sie der Grund fuer diese Stoerung sind :( --.--. Kann sich IRGENDJEMAND vorstellen was Ich zu tun habe das mein Bein zu meinen Avatar zurueckkommt???

I'm pretty sure it's not opencollar that caused it as I've worn it for a year now and never had this issue. It's probably some kind of other device you used. If you don't want to wear open collar any more turn off rlv and take it off. I'm thinking doing this should also solve the leg problem as it's probably just twisted up inside your body.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3934 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.