how can we see who we send L's to? I mean like the history or a receipt

Dealaa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3967 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I tried to log in to my account but the password wasn't correct so basically I changed it and I logged in but when I did my lindsens were all gone so I wanna check where my lindsens have been sent so I will know who hacked my account/

6 answers to this question

https://secondlife.com/my/account/transactions.php

But, if you think your account may have been hacked, you need to contact LL immediately, following the proceedure here.

ETA  Sometimes when you log in, the balance shown on your viewer fails to load, so it looks as if you have no money.   I would always left click that a few times to try to refresh it before worrying too much.

• Like 4

If you can login to your dashboard, any L$ you've spent show in your transaction history. Changing your password should not have made you loose your Lindens. Look carefully into: account > transaction history. Make sure you check your balance from here, NOT in the viewer. The balance inworld is often borked, but the dashboard always show your true balance. 

If your Lindens do not appear correctly in the viewer, just click on the little $ icon at the top of your screen. It will refresh your L$ amount.

• Like 4

Dealaa wrote:

I tried to log in to my account but the password wasn't correct so basically I changed it and I logged in but when I did my lindsens were all gone so I wanna check where my lindsens have been sent so I will know who hacked my account/

This doesn't make sense to me. If the password wasn't correct, you couldn't have logged in to change it. You can add comments via Options/Edit.

Edit: Ignore. Forgot about 'change password' option as Innula reminded me.

Hi Dealaa,

If you think your password was changed and someone stole your lindens, make sure you change your security questions as well as the password.  I know you said you changed the password, but don't forget the security questions because whoever hacked your account and changed your password might have known the answers. 

As far as checking to see where your lindens went, everyone above basically answered that. Log on to the Second Life website, click on Account on the left side under 'Home' and then Transaction history. 

Good luck!

Nastasia

"Being called weird is like being called limited edition, meaning you’re something people don’t see that often. Remember that."
 - Unknown

Dealaa wrote:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3967 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.