Contact list correct in viewer, but wrong on Web

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3928 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay, I ran several searches, but got nowhere with this. My contact list in my viewer is correctly showing all 43 people. However, when I look at my friends on the Web at mysecondlife, there are only 32. I have verified that the missing people are friends and are on my contact list in my viewer correctly. When I click on the profile of them, click Web, it doesn't identify them as a friend and shows the button for Add Friend! I'm talking to two friends who have the same thing. What's the situation on this, does anyone know? 

By the way, there is no button for Start Thread in the forums, just here. What am I missing, please? Why can't I post in the forums?? I hate posting in the wrong place, but saw no other solution in this place.

Thanks,

Debs

The friends list on the web site is a known problem which I presume LL is working on.

To start a thread you should see a Start Thread button at the top left once you click on a sub forum heading.  Example People>General Discussion.  If you don't then it may be your browser.  The website works best with firefox or chrome.

Start Thread.png

• 2 weeks later...

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

The friends list on the web site is a known problem which I presume LL is working on.

May I ask what basis you have for making this presumption?

Just because a bunch of workmen leave "No Entry - Road up" signs on the carriageway doesn't mean any activity is taking place to repair the highway.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3928 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.