Starseeds? Walk ins? mediums?

SearchAlt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3974 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Are there any out there in SL?

It seems the present groups are inactive, but two of us have decided to create a small social group. We'd love to have anyone interested in the astral, **extraterrestrial life and disclosure**(major plus), free energy and government conspiracies. Our aim is to meet a 2 or three times a week to watch videos and discuss these topics, share experiences and information and of course have fun.

Also anyone experiencing between life and or past life memories (and I am not talking about the minutes it takes you to log into second life from RL :p)

I think I've been engaged in this recently and would love to share experiences.

IT'S PREFERED THAT YOU MESSAGE ME INWORLD. But feel free to post as well. :)

That´s very interesting..I never thought that here are people who want to talk about such things.

I am interested in conspiracy theories, lucid dreaming, PSI, clairvoyance, astral projection, parallel worlds and I believe in aliens anyway since a young age because I myself once had an experience.

I know now many people might think this is crazy but I believe in these things and I have only a few close friends I can talk about this sometimes.

Hey, SearchAlt,

I am. I've known about 'me" since I've been 5 years old. It is very unusal for someone to post about this on the forums! I've never said anything because ppl tend to think you are crazy. But, really, there are more ppl like this and they just don't want to say it out loud.

Look for me inworld. We can discuss and open new paradigms for each other.. and others within range!!! :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

=)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3974 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.