I'll give this a shot :P

leGustav

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3968 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have had nice friends over the year Ive been in SL, but seems most of them have stopped using SL.

I want to meet someone who I can go shop with, stand, sit, lay, doesnt matter what.

I love shopping houses and furniture, even If I dont own a land... I think great male products (for my taste) are limited, so I actually enjoy going shopping with female friends since I dont buy a lot for myself lol, watch movies, explore nice places, do nothing at all.

I am 22, love soccer and Daft Punk.

I am also an introvert... my english is kinda limited, but decent I guess. (I dont RP at all)

Yep :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

I don't have much friends ,I mainly hang out with my sissy.I love to shop,even just window shop,would enjoy exploring,or do nothing at all but sit and chat.I'm twice your age but a nice person.What is daft punk?The soccer thing ,wouldnt mind it at all.Limited english isnt a problem.I don't RP at all.:matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

I'll shop with you :matte-motes-tongue:

Being newish I still have a LOT more shops to check out.. Also really interested in looking at some mesh furniture/houses. I'm blown away by the quality of a lot of the stuff I've seen.

I'm not terribly familiar with daft punk.. is it euro? If it's like a lot of eletronica i've heard I'd probably like it. Some of the trance stuff makes me dizzy though LOL :matte-motes-little-laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey would like to get to know you.

I am also searching male friends to share my SL with.

Shopping for houses and furnitures is my thing too...at the moment I try to build

a house on my own.It is far from perfect but fun.

Where are you from?My english is not perfect too cause I actually speak german.

Well If you want to chat would be very nice.

Just send me a message inworld If I am offline I get the message to my phone.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3968 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.