Are You Looking for a Naturescape sim for Your Photographic/Art Needs? 舞~ SUBLIME ~舞 (°◇°;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3947 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Polynesia, the heart and soul of its residents welcomes the public to enjoy it's Romantic Parcel "SUBLIME".

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Polynesia/130/189/21

An Estate built on Community - Extended Friendships and a lifetime of memories is always seeking Occupants whom embody the ideals of Creative vision, Lifelong Friendships, and Community, we welcome Artists, Photographers, and Residential  philosophers to enjoy the natural landscaping , mood and theme that our residents and management have given birth to for your enjoyment.

"SUBLIME" - Our relaxation and romance parcel is available for our residents and their guests enjoyment, as well as the public to view and enjoy all the landscaping vision and natural creations we have to offer. Additional amenities include jetskiing, boating, cuddling areas, natural scenery , and soon to open underground venu for partys and live music events.

So feel free to come visit, spend time reflecting, bringing loved ones to explore, or just enjoying a moment of peace with us. We welcome You to Our Creation.

Thank You for your consideration! Enjoy the Creation of Your SecondLife!

well, although im glad to know about a new place for enjoying some photo safari, im curious to know by what mystery someone thought this thread had a better place in the commerce forum rather than in the art, music and photography.... I dont see here anything related to commerce (on top we know for sure that any advertising even for places is strictly forbiden) and this post was perfectly placed in the art section of the forum....

I must be missing something then.

@ the OP, ill come for sure explore you land and do some pics with great delight.

• Like 1

To the lovely folks who have visited and taken part of enjoying our space I thank YOU! If there are any photos taken that you would like to share I would LOVE to see them!  Please feel free to send them to me * I can't wait to see your view's and creations!*

Lexy@t3chlust.com

Again THANK YOU !!!

If there is anything you would like to see or would love to have for your photographic pleasure PLEASE let me know!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3947 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.