new to SL looking for friends and a game to join

skiblits

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3959 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My roommate introduced my to SL a little while ago, but until now I didn't have a comuter that would actually run it. Now I have a Laptop that can play but my roomie and I are on at different times and when I'm awake she is asleep and visaversa. Is there anyone who could help me learn the ropes when i have questions and possibly invite me to a game or two? I love fantasy type stuff. I've created a modern neko type character and a half dragon. I love character creation so thats what drew me into SL in the first place. I look forward to chatting with everyone! Thanks for the help in advance.

Skibs

skiblits wrote:

My roommate introduced my to SL a little while ago, but until now I didn't have a comuter that would actually run it. Now I have a Laptop that can play but my roomie and I are on at different times and when I'm awake she is asleep and visaversa. Is there anyone who could help me learn the ropes when i have questions and possibly invite me to a game or two? I love fantasy type stuff. I've created a modern neko type character and a half dragon. I love character creation so thats what drew me into SL in the first place. I look forward to chatting with everyone! Thanks for the help in advance.

Skibs

Hello Skibs and welcome to the Wonderful World of SL

It is not easy to maneuver around the world when you first come in , but I might suggest that you check in the search function for a group that might strike your fancy. You like Fantasy type things..put that into the search, find a group, join and then send out a group message or an IM to the moderator. I'm sure that they can point you in the right direction.

Good luck

skiblits wrote:

Skibs

You might like joining some roleplays. There are a lot of medevil and medevil fantasy roleplays about. You say you like making characters and what better way to do so then to create a character and live as them in text. I would join roleplay related groups like seeking roleplay or the roleplay center and ask around to see if there's anything that will suit you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3959 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.